Built in 1917, believed for Jack
Brothers Ltd, Greenock. Her first MNL entry is not until
1930 following her registration in Glasgow in 1927, by which
time she was owned by G & G Transport of Glasgow. Her identity and whereabouts in this 10 year
missing period is as yet unknown.
Her registration moved to Leith in 1939 when she came into the
ownership of John Best (Edinburgh) Ltd
No further information is to